Frequently Asked Questions Answered in Book
* Should I use kettlebells during pregnancy?
* Which size kettlebell should I use during pregnancy?
* What is the frequency and duration of kettlebell workouts during pregnancy?
* Can I keep performing dynamic kettlebell exercises while pregnant?
* Should I be worried about the joint laxity and ligament changes during pregnancy while working out?
* Are these changes a real “danger” or just something to keep in mind while working out?
* What should I do regarding the volume and load during pregnancy?
* Should I keep my heart rate in a lower zone?
* Should I use a heart rate monitor to check the intensity and fatigue levels?
* Is it really helpful to go into labor and delivery as fit and healthy possible?
* Does it help to handle the stress and pain?
* How soon I can start working out again after having the baby?
* How long is it going to take me to get my body back?
* Are all kettlebells the same?
Copyright 2015 | All Rights Reserved | KettlebellMommy.com United States | +1.8586032154 | email@example.com
Yoana Terán Casabianca’s Kettlebell Mommy™ book is the definitive guide to working out while pregnant. This book contains practical, safe instruction that leads you week by week through your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Trimester and after childbirth.
Written by one of the most experienced and influential female kettlebell instructors in the USA, Yoana is the author of numerous kettlebells DVD’s and books such as “The Revolution Solution Combining Kettlebells & Ropes“, and “Quick Results Kettlebell Workout“.
~ Betsy Collie – RKC Team Leader, Owner of Rapid Results Fitness Durham, NC
A Simple Manual designed to guide, encourage and teach pregnant women how to stay Fit and Healthy while pregnant!
Getting pregnant, having Marianna and Esteban Andrés, the whole process was the best thing that ever happened to me. There are so many theories and myths regarding pregnancy. To calm my nerves and gain confidence I decided to follow my instincts and have constant communication with my doctor who told me that times have changed for pregnant women!!! She informed that the majority of healthy woman with a normal and uncomplicated pregnancy should exercise approximately 30 minutes a day 5 to 6 days a week.
When I heard all of the amazing benefits exercising brings during pregnancy, I didn’t have any doubt that I needed to keep training.
– Yoana Terán Casabianca.